Zeta Phi Eta is proud to announce the 2017 National Convention, October 5th - 8th hosted by the Beta Iota Chapter on the campus of University of Central Florida, Orlando FL. The theme for this convention is: Zetas Around the World.
Read the Beta Iota WELCOME LETTER
Zetas from all destinations and generations are encouraged to gather for the biannual convention in the Sunshine State to promote professional development in the communications arts and sciences and to do the business of the fraternity. Come reunite with your brothers and sisters, be a part of the fun, and help shape the vision of Zeta in the future.
Overview of Convention
- Career Panel and Workshops
- Zeta National Business & National Elections
- Networking Events
- Boardwalk Bowling, tour of the UCF campus, picnic on the UCF memory mall, Orlando Eye
- And more!
- Campus Chapter Members: You may apply for the Zeta Foundation Award to help fund your trip to the National Convention being held in October. Application due date will be announced. Every chapter must have at least one member present. APPLY HERE
Joining National Council
- Are you interested in assisting Zeta on a national level? The National Council has a few openings as well as looking for nominations for next year.
Please contact our National President, Blair, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
About University of Central Florida
-The University of Central Florida is a thriving preeminent research university located in metropolitan Orlando. With more than 64,000 students, UCF is one of the largest universities in the U.S. In addition to its impressive size and strength, UCF is ranked as a best-value university by The Princeton Review and Kiplinger’s, as well as one of the nation’s most affordable colleges by Forbes. The university benefits from a diverse faculty and staff who create a welcoming environment and opportunities for all students to grow, learn and succeed. (Source)
If you have any questions contact us at: email@example.com